Search for lowest airfares, airline tickets and flight reservations
HOME  |   ESPAÑOL  |   FLIGHTS  |   CARS  |   HOTELS  |   FAQ  |   CHECKMYTRIP  |   SIGN IN  |  
 
steps: search flights review travellers purchase reservation
           
I want to choose my flight(s) by price schedule
 
     
 
From city or airport*
and airports within 50 miles
 
To city or airport*
and airports within 50 miles
 
  * If you are unsure of the spelling of a city or airport, enter the first 3 or more letters followed by an asterisk (*).  
     
     
 
  •     
  •     
     
 
Travellers  
Adult(s)
Child(ren): 2-11 years old
Infant(s): 0-23 months old
Senior(s): 65+ years old
Fare type
 

  Maximum stops
 
     
More search options

AeroHonduras en español.

AeroHonduras domestic and international flights and tickets. Cheap airfare and discount airline ticket on AeroHonduras . Buy your Honduras airline flight, cheap international airfare, business class and first class airfare ticket including last minute airline tickets from ABS Travel - since 1993 offering low fares to Honduras. Here you can instantly compare air travel prices on AeroHonduras flights to San Pedro Sula, Tegucigalpa, Roatan and La Ceiba, Honduras and the USA. Real time airline ticket prices and flights on AeroHonduras, quick, secure and instant confirmation of your reservation!

At ABS Travel you can buy tickets for yourself, your family or a friend, even when you won't be traveling with them. Only at abstravel.com! We offer online specials and cheap airline tickets on AeroHonduras all year long. AeroHonduras flying direct from Miami to San Pedro Sula and Tegucigalpa with connecting flights to Roatan and La Ceiba, Honduras.

Cheap airline tickets for domestic and international air travel available for a limited time and capacity controlled, get your reservation for cheap flights online while they last at abstravel.com! Note: If AeroHonduras does not travel to your destination, our booking engine will provide you with an alternate airline and the lowest fares available on the airlines serving your city pair.

The airline was established in January 2002 as Sol Air, and started operations on 12 July 2002 with a leased Boeing 727-200. In July 2003 Aeropostal Alas de Venezuela bought a significant stake in the company (45%), and rebranded the airline AeroHonduras. The remaining 55% stake is owned by Ricardo Martinez, who is the President of the airline.
In 2005, AeroHonduras suspended operations after its only operating aircraft (a Boeing 737-300) wet leased from Falcon Air Express was taken back by the company. There were issues with financial payment for services, delays associated with repairs and financial mismanagement associated with its suspension of service. Although the airline indicated it was a temporary move, the carrier was suffering financial and operational problems for some time.




More airlines on abstravel.com: California, Aer Lingus, Aerogal Ecuador, AeroHonduras, Aerolíneas Argentinas, AeroMexico, Aeropostal, AeroSur, Air Canada, Air Europa, Air Comet, Airtran Airways, Alaska Airlines, Alitalia, Aloha, American Airlines, American Trans Air, America West, Aserca, Aviacsa, Avianca, Azteca, Bahamasair, BMI, BWIA, Cayman, Conviasa, COPA, Czech, Delta, Finnair, Frontier, Gol Linhas aéreas inteligentes, Hawaiian, Iberia, Insel Air International, JetBlue, LACSA, LanArgentina, LAN airlines, LanEcuador, LanPeru, Lloyd Aereo Boliviano, LTU, Lufthansa, Martinair, Mesa, Mexicana, Midwest, Northwest, Santa Barbara, Southern Winds, Spanair, Spirit, Swiss International, TACA, Taca Peru, TAM Brazilian airline, TAP Portugal, United Airlines, US Airways, Varig, Virgin Atlantic



facebook  Twitter  Email


Helpful sites

Maya Tours  |   Shoes  |   TheDailyBeast  |   Shopping  |   Gifts  |   CitySearch  |   WordPress  |   Service Magic  |   Research  |   LendingTree  |   News  |   Match  |   Videos  |   Evite  |   WebMD  |   Sports  |   Galapagos  |   TicketWeb  |   Chile  |  


ABOUT ABS TRAVEL  |   INSURANCE  |   CONTACT FORM  |  

ABS Travel contact information:    California ST# 2089270-10, Florida ST-21494.  Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the ABS Travel Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
© 2011 ABSTravel.com. All Rights Reserved.